Sunday, September 9, 2007

"WTF People?" #6 (@#$%ing Applications!)

This one is going to be rather hostile to a lot of you who may read this, but it needs to be said. This regards the new slew of applications being allowed to clutter up facebook, and the people who use them. My message to you is this: unless you actually want me-or any of your friends for that matter- to use an application you have and use yourself, DON"T INVITE EVERY LAST PERSON ON YOUR 'FRIENDS' LIST TO JOIN!!!b I am getting tired and downright irritated at logging in everyday and finding 10 app invites for things I couldn't give a rat's ass about! For one thing, it would be seriously unfair to the rat...but I digress. I realize that once you add an app, it asks you to invite some friends, but please have the courtesy of either declining to do so, or invite only those who you think might like it. I DON'T want to be a vampire or a zombie or whatever. I DON'T rate my friends because I find that condescending and rude. Not to mention that no two friends are alike enough for a comparison or a ranking to really apply. Honestly people, think before you click that button!

No comments: