__________________________
As I drift on by I look up to the sky
and try to see every star
in the cosmos
Every now and then
one catches my eye.
I wonder where is the one
that is searching for me?
Where can she be found
in the cosmos?
In the cosmos.
Is that your light I see?
Are you the one for me?
Are you so far away
and yet I see you clear as day?
Its so hard to tell
My head rings like a bell
Calling out to you
In this cosmos.
By the light of the stars
the answers are clear as day
yet are hidden away
in the haze of the nebulae
Through the clouds of doubt
I try to hunt them out
Sifting through the dusty motes
of the cosmos.
Suddenly a bright white light
catches my eye.
It is calling to me in the voice of love.
Please don't be another shooting star
that has traveled so far
just to burn away from
my cosmos
away from my cosmos
I want you to stay in my sky
and beckon me on.
Light my way right to your side.
Let our light shine bright
as we dance through the endless night
of the cosmos.
of the cosmos
I want you to be
the brightest star in my sky!
Let our light be seen
on the other side of the galaxy.
let us fly together
dancing through the cosmos.
through the cosmos
Johannes Kepler says
"let them orbit together
floating forever"
let us be the perfect pair
floating above the air
not caring where we are
we're just another star
in the cosmos.
in the cosmos
Let us shine our light
in our timeless flight
through the cosmos.
No comments:
Post a Comment